Thursday, August 8, 2013

J.Crew Jewelry for Less

     I don't know if anyone is like I am when it comes to shopping for jewelry; I'm always attracted to beautiful pieces that are WAY out of my price range. I'm a big fan of J.Crew's gorgeous line of statement necklaces. I think statement necklaces are a perfect way to express yourself and add dimension and flare to your outfit. Especially when you want to keep your attire more business-y or add a little something special to your night on the town outfit. I just can't get myself to splurge on a necklace that is over $100+ dollars! So I've found a couple alternatives that I think will satisfy my inner fashionista and my bank!!




This is J.Crew's Beaded Rose necklace, this piece retails for about $130. This has to be one of my favorite pieces that J.Crew has released yet. But come on really $130 dollars, thats insane!! 
Soon after I went on an internet hunt for a non brand name piece or one that was similar to the beautiful J.Crew piece. I was pleasantly surprised that I was not alone in my search!! I found a great seller on Ebay that creates pieces that looks almost the SAME, and in an array of different colors!


Her Ebay name is misillajane (I will link her online store below); her pieces come in three different colors: peach, mint, and white. They range from $14.99 to $24.99. She's the only seller i've found that keeps truest to the original J.Crew design; the thicker and shorter chain. I can't wait to place my order with her and rock that beautiful necklace!! (Misillajane's Ebay Page). 

No comments:

Post a Comment