Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Lita's for Less



    I'm guessing all you fashionistas have heard of the infamous Jeffrey Campbell's Litas. Being new to the blogosphere i'm betting i'm a bit late to the hype of the trend. But, JC's Lita Boots are far from off the radar. Some may think they are hideous and clunky while other find them fashionable and stylish. I think it's all about how you style them. I will say while the Litas aren't everyones cup of tea, these boots definitely make a statement!



     But seeing as i'm just a college student with a love for fashion and a dainty bank account, it's hard for me to even think about dishing out $160+ dollars for a pair of these babies. So, in my discouragement I have turned to the internet in the hopes of finding my shoe salvation! I've been able to find a couple companies that make a doppelgänger of sorts of these striking boots! Here are a couple of my favorites:
Go Jane makes this pair; along with a couple other colors and styles. They also carry a bunch of other Jeffery Campbell look a-likes. This pair will run you about $62 dollars. 

Charlotte Russe has a great pair as well, along with other Jeffery Campbell look a-likes. These will cost you about $48 dollars. 

This pair from Missguided are really beautiful! they will run at about $60 dollars.


      H&M has a great and affordable pair too. They have a 1 inch front platform and around a 4 inch heel height. These are also the one's that I decided to purchase out of all the dupes that I ran across. They were $39.95:
 {Let me know if you would like me to review my H&M boots}


No comments:

Post a Comment