Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Status Update


Hello Fashionistas!
    I know Its been a couple weeks since I've posted and for that I am sorry.
Not many know that during that posting drought, I had lost my dog of 12 years, Chloe.
Its been really hard for me this past couple of weeks because she was such a huge part of my childhood.

But with that said, I'm back and ready to work my butt off this month! So get ready Fashionistas because It's FALL, my favorite time of year! Its time to get your wardrobe's ready; so dig through your closets and bring out your jackets, tights, and boots. The colors are getting warmer but the weather is cooling down, and theres lots to do! So get prepared because theres going to be a lot of fall content this September!

-Cheyenne

 ALSO! I have created a Facebook page for my blog: [Facebook Page!!]
I think It will be a great place for people to put their suggestions, comments, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment